[TYPO3-english] Re: [TYPO3] 4.2.1 and no click menu

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Dec 10 10:02:46 CET 2008

>> You can check if this is cache problem, like this:
>> The http://youdomain/typo3/contrib/prototype/prototype.js file and the
>> actual file on server typo3/contrib/prototype/prototype.js should be the
>> same ( with first line "Prototype JavaScript framework, version
>> 1.6.0.2"). If they are not the same, it's cache problem. If they are,
>> look at the javascript errors from your browser. They'll give you a
>> clue.
>> I can't actually imagine, how can it be a cache problem, if it's clean
>> install, but your problem really look like mine.

Finally I got back to this site where the problem still exists. And the
problem is: no left/right click menu from icons (page icons, content
element icons)

TYPO3 4.2.1
The prototype version is 1.6.0.2 so it's not cache problem.

Javascript error was one time something like "object missing" (it is in
finnish in IE, firefox doesn't show any error) and when I reload the
backend it shows no errors anymore.

displayErrors=1 (Install tool SYS) but nothing shows if I left or right
click the icons.
Table definitions ok and no errors in install tool what so ever.

Any idea how to solve this much appreciated.
- Katja