[TYPO3-english] Int-ypslideoutmenu

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Tue Dec 9 18:29:21 CET 2008

Hello J.L.,

> Could someone help me set this extension up?  Unfortunately it doesn't have
> documentation in the repository, and the developers site () is in German.
>
> I tried using Google's translation feature, but the developer notes aren't
> making a lot of sense to me.
>
> Is anyone using this?  If so, I'd appreciate any help.

I'm not using it, but maybee it would help you to try the TS-solution on this page:
http://typo3.intervation.de/snippets/menues/ypslideoutmenu/typoscript-ypslideoutmenu.html#c315

It seems, that there's a litte display bug on this webpage, if you use FF3. Try to disable the
CSS-style on this page to get the complete code.

Andreas