[TYPO3-english] TCDirectmail 'Register clicked links' issue

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 20:58:43 CET 2008

Hi there,

I setupTCderectmail and everything seems work just fine but the links
generated by the data miner when i tick "Register clicked links"

All the links in my newsletter are changed to the same one that is like:
http://www.domain.com/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/web/click.php?l=3&t=html&c=eff501bd&s=14

I use version 2.0.2 of  TCdirectmail and Typo3 v4.2.3.

Is there anything I should configure to have the links generated properly?
or is it a problem with the latest version of  TCdirectmail?

Thanks in advance.
Antonio