[TYPO3-english] question on importing text

piet roorda pietroorda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:18:58 CET 2008

yep,
I have to load 500+plus pages into typo3, in such a way every
paragraph will get its own content element.
Now I can put markers in the text (automated) but I am not going to do
it by hand: no way

so now i am looking for a way to load it into the mysql so I can use it in typo3

To state the problem differently:

How do i import a book saved as  book.pdf/.doc./.xml/.whatever into
typo 3 so every chapter will become a content element.

cheers,
piet