[TYPO3-english] 2 Problemas with TS mailform snippet: GPvar and input-field

Mark Kuiphuis spam at markyourweb.com
Sat Dec 6 05:19:37 CET 2008

I'm not sure....but...

{GPvar:tx_tt_news|tt_news} according to this snippet you tried to get
the value from a constants. However it is missing the $ sign.
{$GPvar:tx_tt_news|tt_news}

But even then it looks quite strange and it's probably not going to work
since the value is being retrieved inside another { } code block.

If you want to get the value it should be outside the block

response.form {

}

but also outside the block

stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject {

}

I'm not a Typoscript Guru so I might be dead wrong, but at least it
might help you a little further?

Kind regards,

Mark