[TYPO3-english] RealURL language switch problem

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Thu Dec 4 19:17:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I have this problem as described in the 1st post too. Using TYPO3 4.2.3
and Realurl 1.5.2. When changing language the part behind the language
tag stays the same as the former choosen language.

For example :

language is german

../de/kontakt

Changing to dutch

../nl/kontakt

For the rest everything works fine. Thus clicking on other pages after
changing language makes the rest of the url in the right language.

greets Jacco