[TYPO3-english] RTE block style

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Dec 4 16:48:46 CET 2008

> Thanks for your suggestions.
>
> The classes yellow and grey are coincident, they are not meant as frame
> but to style text yellow or grey and that works.
>
> However the yellow and grey frames listed in blockstyle I wanted to
> disappear.
Oh, now I see, what was the problem :)

> This took me very long just to find out that Firefox did cache an old
> version of RTE.css, even after clearing caches multiple times in the
> backend and hard refresh of Firefox.
> After loading manually
> http://localhost/mysite/fileadmin/templates/styles/RTE.css in Firefox it
> got updated.

Yeah, I remember this problem... That's why I had to rename each time
css-file, for geting non-cached version.

> Still wonder how you can just delete those 2 frames instead of using
> ignoreMainStyleOverride and redefine the align classes again.
ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1 in Default RTE configuration. You may see it
here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/5/2/
And since these classes aren't defined in my css file, they don't appear
at selectors ;)