[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 without .htaccess

ktt kestutis98 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 15:50:06 CET 2008

By "secure" I mean all those access rights, that is possible to
setup with .htaccess. For example - .htaccess file in fileadmin directory
that disables listing directory contents.

BTW: while browsing the web for TS snippets I've found quite many nice TS examples in fileadmin directories of working websites, which were open to learning ;-)

ktt