[TYPO3-english] realurl with single typo3 but multodomain howto ?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Dec 4 15:11:41 CET 2008

Hi!

J. Bakshi wrote:
> thanks for pointing it out. yes particular domain needs its own root
> page and that was  my big mistake here. But I have done another
> experiment; I simply enable the auto configuration to allow realurl to
> generate its own configuration file. And this time everything is working
> fine :-)

The first thing you should do with any extension is to read the manual! It is like with any electronic gandget: to operate it you need to know how.

Some more RealURL info for you:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/realurl_made_easy_part_1/
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/realurl_made_easy_part_2/

--