[TYPO3-english] pixe_feediting doesn't work in subdomain?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Dec 4 13:40:35 CET 2008

stefano cecere kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>> Do you have domain record below the root level?
>> I have never tested with that kind of situation.
>
> exaclty: i have the the subdomains not at root level.
> i have to test if i can do it, but i am not sure if i can do it (i have
> complex tsconfig and ts setup cascadings)
>
> anyway i try to put it at root level just to see if it works
>
> thanks Tapio
> stefano

NOTE. Frontend editing work with *one* domain at the time.

If I login to http://www.domain1.com/typo3/

and you have also
http://www.domain2.com/

frontend editing works with http://www.domain1.com/ only if you have
logged in in domain www.domain1.com

If you try to browse links in http://www.domain2.com/,
frontend editing doesn't work exept in the page, which you opened by
clicking the preview icon.

The frontend editing related cookie is related with the opening directory.

This has nothing to do with pixe_feediting as such - the same behavior
is also with the default frontend editing.