[TYPO3-english] RTE block style

Dieter Jansen dieterjanssennn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:34:27 CET 2008

Thanks for your suggestions.

The classes yellow and grey are coincident, they are not meant as frame
but to style text yellow or grey and that works.

However the yellow and grey frames listed in blockstyle I wanted to
disappear. I ended up with

RTE {
	default {
	        ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1
		contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/styles/RTE.css
		classesParagraph = grey, yellow, align-left, align-right, align-center
		classesCharacter = grey, yellow, align-left, align-right, align-center
		proc.allowedClasses := addToList(grey, yellow, align-left,
align-right, align-center)
	}
	classes {
		grey {
			name = grey
			value = color:#999999;
		}
		yellow {
			name = yellow
			value = color:#FECD08;
		}
		align-left {
			name = align left
			value = text-align:left;
			}
		align-right {
			name = align right
			value = text-align:right;
			}
		align-center {
			name = align center
			value = text-align:center;
			}
	}
}

And of course defining those classes in RTE.css and the frontend CSS.

This took me very long just to find out that Firefox did cache an old
version of RTE.css, even after clearing caches multiple times in the
backend and hard refresh of Firefox.
After loading manually
http://localhost/mysite/fileadmin/templates/styles/RTE.css in Firefox it
got updated.

Pfff was getting crazy.

Still wonder how you can just delete those 2 frames instead of using
ignoreMainStyleOverride and redefine the align classes again.

greets Dieter