[TYPO3-english] TS userFunc condition

Mattias Borell Mattias.Borell at med.lu.se
Thu Dec 4 10:50:04 CET 2008

Well, the basic functionality seems to work fine in 4.1.7

Added this "moron"-script in localconf.php:

function user_match ($cmd) {
   switch($cmd) {
     case "yup" :
       return true;
     break;
   }
}

Added this to a template:

quickMenu.uidList = 90,89,86

[userFunc = user_match(yup)]
   quickMenu.uidList = 90,89,86,461
[global]

Cleared cache (typo3conf & pages), reloaded page, and my list was
extended as expected.

As you seem able to include & run your function from an external file, I
guess you haven't changed your userFuncClassPrefix value from 'user_'?

Sorry, not much help here... :-[

Hope you solve it somehow,

/Mattias