[TYPO3-english] RTE block style

Dieter Jansen dieterjanssennn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:45:10 CET 2008

I copied EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcsss/default.css to the fileadmin
and have put this in my pageTSconfig

RTE {
	default {
		contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/styles/RTE.css
		ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1
		classesParagraph = grey, yellow
		classesCharacter = grey, yellow
		proc.allowedClasses := addToList(grey, yellow)
	}
	classes {
		grey {
			name = grey
			value = color:#999999;
		}
		yellow {
			name = yellow
			value = color:#FECD08;
		}
	}
}

In RTE.css I also put the styles for grey and yellow and outcommented

/*
p.csc-frame-frame1, table.csc-frame-frame1 { background-color: #EDEBF1;
padding: 2px 4px 2px 4px; border: 1px solid #333333; }
p.csc-frame-frame2, table.csc-frame-frame2 { background-color: #F5FFAA;
padding: 2px 4px 2px 4px; border: 1px solid #333333; }  */

But now the justify options in the block style have disappeared. In fact
everything seems to be ignored exept for grey and yellow.

So I ask again how to remove the 2 options "Frame with grey background"
and "Frame with yellow background".

greets Dieter