[TYPO3-english] Problem when using 'rgsendnews'

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Tue Dec 2 20:15:42 CET 2008

Hello,

I tried George Ringer's extension 'rgsendnews', this sends complate news
record to an email adress. Very nice when looking at the demo but when
trying to configure it, I get a problem:

When I submit the form, part of the page from where it resides gets
reloaded into the tag <div id="log"></div>. Here you are supposed to see
  only warnings or errors when sending the form.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rgsendnews/1.1.0/view/

Anyone has similar experiences with this? Is this a mootools conflict? I
  uninstalled every other extension with a mootools-library.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Bert

--