[TYPO3-english] Extension ratings without JavaScript

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:29:28 CET 2008

Hi!

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> if you said that as extension author, then I should forget my "crazy"
> idea to adapt your extension.

Certain software have certain design principles. Changing them is
not possible because it kills the idea of that software. I will be
happy to see accessible version of ratings in TER. My extension was
meant to be fast and provide real time updates without reloading
pages. Removing JavaScript makes this impossible. Therefore it
cannot be done in my extension, it will kill its main principle.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support