[TYPO3-english] Extension ratings without JavaScript

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:09:24 CET 2008

Hi!

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> I'm trying to adapt the extension "ratings" [1] to work without
> JavaScript because of accessibility requirements.
> On the other hand maybe it has no sense try to adapt this extension to
> work without JavaScript so I should find a new extension to do that.

You have to make another extension. Ratings ext will be always
AJAX–based and there are no plans to change it. There are plans to
enhance this extension with new functionality but it will be
AJAX–based too.

I suggest you register key like accessible_ratings and make your won
extension.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support