[TYPO3-english] Typoscript - enable object if Field1 OR Field2 is true

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Tue Dec 2 05:48:42 CET 2008

Thanks Tyler,
I did read TSref and experimented a lot before to make my post.
But, sorry, I'm stuck.

I go step by step...

imageLinkWrap.enable is boolean /stdWrap

If I use:
imageLinkWrap {
	enable = 1

It's always enabled ;)

but why If I use by instance:

imageLinkWrap {
	enable.if.value = 10
	enable.if.isGreaterThan = 11

it is always disabled?
I did expect that the condition it's always true, because 11 > 10.

I go on...
imageLinkWrap {
	enable.if.isTrue.field = field_linkimage

it is always disabled. No matter if field_linkimage is true or false.

So... I'm stuck and I would really like to understand this thing.
I guess that it's something related to datatypes (boolean vs string),
but I'm not sure.

Thanks again for reading and help!ian