[TYPO3-english] Fwd: Powermail

Karsten Kousgaard karsten at f-kousgaard.dk
Mon Dec 1 22:28:59 CET 2008

Thank you for your reply!

>> 1)
>> My form consists of a few text fields, I would like them to be nicely
>> aligned, with the same left edge. What's the easiest way to do that?
>
>Powermail uses CSS to align label, fields, etc. Have a look at the html
>source of your form and set the classes and id in your css-file.

I'm sure I miss the obvious, I have been searching the net for time to find
an example of how to use CSS with TYPO3, and I haven't found anything easy
for me to understand.
If you know of any easy example I would be really thankful :-)

>> 2)
>> When I click the submit button. Can I get a confirmation page, when I can
>> use the UIDs from the input fields?
>
>On the confirmation page usually all values are shown. But you can
>exclude certain uid's via TS in constants. Use the value
>
>plugin.powermail.markerALL.>notIn = ###UIDxx###, ###UIDyy###
>
>where xx and yy are the uids of the fields you want to exclude.

I wasn't clear enough. I meant a confirmation page from the server, the
usual "Thank you for your .., we will get back to you soon"-message the is
displayed when the server has send the form to the receiver. The normal form
in TYPO3 calls this "Jump to page" if I remember correct.
As far as I can see, the confirmation page with Powermail, is to confirm
that the user has entered the correct values.

Thanks again!