[TYPO3-english] Text w/Image - secondary options checkbox not working

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Dec 1 16:24:47 CET 2008

Hi Howard.
It sounds like you haven't set access permissions for your "bacic
user" group.

I suggest you take a look at the Quickstar Tutorial, specially the
chapter about permissions and access

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/0.1.0/view/1/12/

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd