[TYPO3] Realurl questions

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Aug 31 18:11:47 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Is it possible to use realurl with domain records scattered in the whole
page tree and link across it?

I know about 1.5 years ago this wasn't possible and so we put all our money
on cooluri - but today (after debugging live installation for several hours)
I think we lost; at least I lost my nerves and would like to switch from
cooluri to realurl in a cloak-and-dagger operation.

Cooluri generates a huge chaos when using mount points (across different
domains), altough we did tests with some users and fixed some bugs (but
seems to be much more..).

So:
- are links across domains possible?
- are mount points across domains possible (if someone tested yet)?
- is there more configuration than a domain record needed? (once you had to
add entry in realurl config in localconf.php - would be acceptable but not
so nice..)

Sorry for not just trying it out myself and having more than a short look at
the manual... I need a break.. I think this day costed some months of my
life and several hair :-[

Many thanks
Steffen