[TYPO3] Typo3 Custom Coding

Glenn Kelley glenn at typo3usa.com
Sat Aug 30 22:39:29 CEST 2008

Greetings

We need someone to create a script that will allow for us to run
across our cPanel server(s) and do a few things.

1.  First find all version and list them  3.8, 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x
and store these into a database (as well as update the db on occasion
via late night cron)
2.  using the same database - we want to query against that list of
users and then update various extensions across the typo3 install base.

We have a portion of this done - although the code is a little bit
older now - and it does not interface as a WHM Plugin

Another project we have also is to create a custom extension that will
allow the ADMIN only to create email accounts & email forwarders from
within the Typo3 4.2.x backend.
These would use the cPanel API to complete the tasks.

Our hope is to create a user experience where our users will never
need to enter into cPanel unless they are not a Typo3 User.

Please send all queries for this project off list to glenn at typo3usa
com