[TYPO3] tt_news template

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Fri Aug 29 21:09:00 CEST 2008

Hello Luca,

clean the field which points to the template in the content element tt_news
plugin option template, leave it empty and save.

Put this in your TS-template constants:
plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/main/ext/my_tt_news_tmpl.html

or this in your TS-template constants:
path = fileadmin/templates/main/ext/

and this in your TS-template setup:
plugin.tt_news.templateFile = {$path}my_tt_news_tmpl.html

and include static CSS-based tmpl (tt_news) in your TS-template

After that it should work.

Now you can format your News-Elements with your own CSS configured in TS-template
page.includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/templates/main/ext/tt_news_styles.css

or, if you had set your path
page.includeCSS.file1 = {$path}tt_news_styles.css

Andreas