[TYPO3] re-writing URI's in a page.

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Fri Aug 29 00:25:20 CEST 2008

I have  tt_news article that I include a "related links in for each
story".

The link goes out to a website that tracks visitation based on an
email address which is passed along in a query string to the external
website.

The tt_news article on my site is protect by user registration so an
email address for each viewer is available (required in user reg to
validate the account).

My task is to determine how I can re-write the "related links" url to
include the email address.

I'm looking for suggestions as to how I might implement this re-write.

Can I do this in TypoScript somehow?

Should I look to make a modification to the related links
functionality of tt_news?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Doug