[TYPO3] rgtabs & seo & accesilbility

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Thu Aug 28 16:19:37 CEST 2008

Hi list

looking at the source code of a page using rgtabs, I wondered about the
searchablity and indexibility of its content. It shows up in the generated
source - but the indexed searchengine won't find that...

The links are accesible, but lead to xml bits of content.

This all makes me wonder if I do wise in using this...

Any suggestions regarding the use of tabs?

Another thing is the use of all javascript and making the presentation of
your content reliable on the presence of javascript allowance (thinking of
all mobile stuff these days)... But as I said, that's another thing....

Thanks for your thoughts!

Henjo