[TYPO3] locallang.xml and Cie documentation

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Aug 27 17:36:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

Where may I find documentation on what I may do with localization? I
know how to use locallang.xml files (and others that I defined myself)
but is it possible to split languages into separate locallang*.xml files
? Should I load them using another way?

I'll have lots of text with (yet) 4 languages and I think it would be
easier to maintain if I could get 4 different xml files instead of just 1.

I know I may create _csh but I think it would be harder to get all stuff
running smoothly as I think I could not distribute my translations with
the extension itself.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en