[TYPO3] direct_mail_subscription

André Hänsel andre at webkr.de
Wed Aug 27 17:22:05 CEST 2008

"André Hänsel" <andre at webkr.de> schrieb :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find out, why the "HTML email" checkbox in
> direct_mail_subscription's template file is ignored.
>
> But I cannot even find out where the plugin code is! According to the
> source code of the extension there should not even be a plugin.

Ah, ok, it's just a TS template that uses fe_adminLib.inc
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/11/3/).

So I guess there is no way to shorten the rather long
("?id=nl_subscription&type=3&cmd=setfixed&sFK=approve&rU=4&fD%5B_FIELDLIST%5D=uid&fD%5Bhidden%5D=0&
...") links?

André