[TYPO3] rggooglemap map not loaded

Fearless Goblin (Victor Livakovsky) v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Aug 26 12:00:31 CEST 2008

Hello Henjo,

> I am trying to get the rggooglemap extention to work...

> I have a good api key, the menu display the POI's, the links don't work
> though and I am left with a button 'Aktualisieren' in the frontend where the
> map should be...

> I did add the onLoad handler in the suggested way at
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT_rggooglemap

> Anything else needed? I run 4.1.7 on php4 (...) with ext version 3.0.1.

> Thanks in advance for your help!

> Henjo

I don't know, what is actually a problem of your rggooglemap
installation. But maybe you just forgot something?
Do you have tt_address and xajax installed?
Check again step-by-step the manual - maybe you missed something.

And maybe the problem is in PHP or TYPO version. I've done everything,
which is written in manual and Google Maps are working fine on TYPO3
4.2.1 with PHP5.