[TYPO3] Is template switching on the fly possible?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Aug 26 09:57:47 CEST 2008

Glenn Kelley wrote:
> I shot a note over to one of our Core guys - to ask the how to :-)

*Asking the core developers directly?*

If you don't get an answer from the list, please do not send a mail to anyone of the core team like "Hey Kasper, your system is great! Now, no-one answered this question on the list, so ...". If you want to ask Kasper directly, be ready to pay an initial fee of 150 € no matter how big or small the problem is! Other developers might have similar requirements.

You get TYPO3 for free but there are limits! It's kind of you to send encouraging messages to the developers (always do that! :-) but don't do it to get free help. The core team is stressed enough. And btw. - no answer from the list does not mean no-one knows! Maybe you should consider paying someone...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team