[TYPO3] TS override with userFunc

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Aug 24 12:05:18 CEST 2008

Hello Pankaj,

> What I want to achieve exactly is as follows:
>
> I have a custom table tx_myext_mytabe, In a row of this table there is a
> field "tssetup" (data type = TEXT). In this field I have some text as
> "lib.myobj1 = TEXT
> lib.myobj1 {
> value = test 1
> }
>
> lib.myobj2 = HTML
> lib.myobj2 {
> value = <h1>test</h1>
> }"
>
> Now i want this typoscript to be parsed and merged into the overall
> typoscript setup i.e. if I goto TS object browser i can see these
> objects in the tree. So obviously if they are available in the TOB then
> i can use them in template rendering.

First I find this a bit strange and do not get why you might need this.

Secondly, I think that you will need to create an extension that changes
the TS at rendering time. This will work. But I do not know how you may
dynamically update the TS in order to get your changes shown in the TS
object browser. Sorry.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en