[TYPO3] TS override with userFunc

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Sun Aug 24 10:50:52 CEST 2008

Hello
> Dear All,
>
> I know from TSRef there is a possiblity of handling some complex
> conditions using "[userFunc = user_mycondition(param)]" syntax. So I can
> have my own PHP function where i can do all the complex work to decide
> the TRUE or FALSE. But what I would like to do is to manipulate an
> object from TS setup with this function.
>
> e.g. what i need is as follows:
>
> lib.myObj = TEXT
> lib.myObj.value = Test me
>
> [userFunc = user_mycondition(param)]
> #somehow the lib.myObj should be overridden here.
> [end]
>
> #here i get new value of lib.myObj

More precisely, I have n number of lib objects stored in a TEXT field in
one of my custom table. So I would like to parse those strings to TS
using t3lib_TSparser and then push parsed setup array into the
TSFE->tmpl somehow so that those objects will be available for rendering
i.e. should be available to templavoila further.

> Will it be possible with userFunc or any other idea using some hooks?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Pankaj Lele