[TYPO3] automaketemplate using bodytag of template withdifferent classes

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 02:38:02 CEST 2008

On 23-Aug-08, at 10:17 AM, T.M.Snyder wrote:

> Sorry folks,
>
> I did forget to mention that I am using _no_ TV...
> :-(

Obviously not. Why would you use TV with automaketemplate etc?

But if you re-read my message, you'll see that I mentioned the same
method should be applicable to either TV or rlmp_template*. I'd be
very surprised if that extension and TV implement inheritance in
different ways, and inheritance is what makes this problem tricky.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/