[TYPO3] automaketemplate using bodytag of template with different classes

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:36:44 CEST 2008

Hi there,

On 23-Aug-08, at 9:24 AM, Pascal Cramer wrote:

> Hi T.M.
>
> you can set the body tag using TS:
> page.bodyTag = <body class="template1">
>
> perhaps by using conditions you can read the selected template?
> (I don't have any experience with rlmp_templateselector, so don't
> know how it
> works and if you can address the selection)

Search this list for 'bodyTagCObject', and you should find a post of
mine detailing how to automatically assign classes/ids to the body
element in TV. Given that rlmp_templateselector and TV seem to inherit
templates the same way, the example code should probably work with no
more than a change in the database fields referred to.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/