[TYPO3] where is my mailform rendering coming from

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Aug 23 18:03:35 CEST 2008

Hi Aaron,

> I then noticed that my forms are not being generated according to the
> rules in tt_content.mailform. For example, my forms are generated with
> tt_content.mailform does delete the forms.

The rendering of forms has changed over time within TYPO3. This
translates into different default TypoScript (coming from
css_styled_content) depending on product version.

Go to the TypoScript Object Browser and check the "[compatVersion =
3.9.0]" box. You will see that tt_content.mailform.20 radically changes.

HTH

--

Francois Suter