[TYPO3] automaketemplate using bodytag of template with different classes

T.M.Snyder tmsnyder at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 14:13:08 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am using T4.1, automaketemplate and rlmp_templateselector.

I have 3 different templates, and I have 3 different classes in the
bodytags, so I can differ these templates for my styles.

Im my template 1 there is bodytag like <body class="template1"> etc....for 2
and 3

The problem is now, that my bodytags from my templates is removed/replaces
just to <body>

My tmplcode is like this:

<!--- DOCUMENT_BODY -->

all the stuff here...
<!--- DOCUMENT_BODY -->

So how can I achieve to get my specific class from the template to be
rendered to output?

Any ideas and suggestions?

Hiighly appreciated!

=)