[TYPO3] Repeat Breadcrumb menu twice

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Aug 23 10:55:45 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas,

> what should this class be good for?

As any CSS class: to use it with a CSS file that lets you change the
layout of your breadcrumb. The idea of Daniel is to use ID's only for
mapping in TemplaVoilà and use the class to change the rendering:

.breadcrums {
	color: #f00;
}

for instance.

But you may as well omit the class attribute and use the ID to change
the rendering *AND* to map elements in TemplaVoilà:

#topBreadcrumb, #bottomBreadcrumb {
	color: #f00;
}

will have the same effect as above, without any further classes for your
div.

I think with all these answers, you should be able to easily achieve
your goal and will instantly get your two breadcrumb menus on your page.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en