[TYPO3] IRRE and auxdataviewer

mario m at mariochiari.net
Fri Aug 22 19:08:49 CEST 2008

About auxdataviewer by Tim Wentzlau,
Lars Haendler typo3 at larshaendler.com
Mon Aug 18 16:55:07 CEST 2008 replied:

I tried [auxdataviewer] some time ago but experienced problems with the
settings of the fields that should be displayed. Although I liked [Tim
Wentzlau] talk last year  at the T3CON I cannot recommend this
extensions.

But that is just my opinion.

Regards
Lars

-------------
Thanks for the reply.

I think that auxdataviewer at least tries to realize a very interesting
idea: to let people to develop (basic) FE extensions without any php
programming. Isn't it so?

Is any other work being done in a similar direction?

my best
mario

ps. on the other side of my question: is there a FE plugin extensions I
may hack, which displays records and related relationship from IRRE
defined tables?

Nota di riservatezza:
Il presente messaggio, corredato dei relativi allegati contiene
informazioni da considerarsi strettamente riservate, ed è destinato
esclusivamente al destinatario sopra indicato, il quale è l'unico
autorizzato ad usarlo, copiarlo e, sotto la propria responsabilità,
diffonderlo. Chiunque ricevesse questo messaggio per errore o comunque lo
leggesse senza esserne legittimato è avvertito che trattenerlo, copiarlo,
divulgarlo, distribuirlo a persone diverse dal destinatario è
severamente proibito, ed è pregato di rinviarlo immediatamente al mittente
distruggendo l'originale.

Confidentiality Notice:
This message, together with its annexes, contains information to be
deemed strictly confidential and is destined only to the addressee(s)
identified above who only may use, copy and, under his/their
responsibility, further disseminate it. If anyone received this message
by mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping,
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it
immediately to the sender and to erase the original message received.