[TYPO3] indexed_search on part of site

Jesper Goos jesper at goos.dk
Fri Aug 22 13:24:56 CEST 2008

OK, I solved the problem with the crawler extention.

1) In the root page I added this in the PAGE PROPERTIES of the root page:

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.test =
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.test {
 cHash = 1
 procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex, tx_indexedsearch_crawler
 baseUrl = http://mypage.com/
}

2) as I use RealUrl i added:
config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 0
to my root template

3) create a  Indexing Configuration where the "Root page" is defined.

4) and last but not least I add
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.defaultFreeIndexUidList = 1   (1 is the id of
the Indexing Configuration)
to the page where the indexed_search plugin is.

Please let me know if this can be done better?
Hope this can help someone else ;-)

Regards
Jesper Goos

news:mailman.26028.1219311877.4573.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...