[TYPO3] eID and getPIDList

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Aug 22 11:51:57 CEST 2008

Hi!

Kay Strobach wrote:
> does that mean i do have to have a look in the core and rebuild the
> functions I need. So that they work for my case?

Some of them are available but only very simple ones. t3lib_div is mostly available, you can instantiate language class and use some other classes. The best way is to try and see why it does not work.

> Is it planned to implement some of these function's like getPIDlist in
> the eID Tools, or isn't it.

Nothing is planned for eID_tools. But you can request it through BT. Unless people request, we do not how what to implement :)

> By the way, do you know if your new book, will be avaliable as ebook via
> amazon too?

I do not know about Amazon, but Packt will have PDF version available.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team