[TYPO3] Powermail and Templavoila?

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Thu Aug 21 09:15:03 CEST 2008

Trying to use Powermail with TYPO3 4.2.1 and templavoila

It works, except that the js validation does not work, and reports js
errors.

I've set plugin.powermail.js.HTMLentities = 0 so that I don't get
&type=3131 problem.

What seems to happen is that page mypage.html?type=3131 loads the js
*within* a content element, ie. it does not replace the whole page, it just
puts the js within the content section of my template, complete with menu
etc also in the page. Is this due to use of TV?

Any thoughts?

[A second lesser problem is that even after setting
plugin.powermail.js.HTMLentities = 0 I don't get mypage.html?type=3131 in
the header, I get mypage.html?&type=3131, but that probably isn't what is
breaking it.]

ps I'm using simulatestatic also

--
Simon Child