[TYPO3] text limit?

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Aug 20 22:27:52 CEST 2008

Jesper Goos wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a text-content element, that is very long - and has a lot of
> links. It's a ordered list with 450 items all linking to files.
>
> The problem is now that after item 154 the links are no longer saved
> when I create them... is there some kind of limit that TYPO3 sets to a
> text element. As far as I can see the content row in the tt_content
> table has the type text - should be enough.

Hey Jesper,

Check out if the list has some weird character or something else around that
position of item 154. It sounds to me like somethimg to do with the
transformation to the database. I do not know if there is a limit to the amount
of content, but 450 items should not be a problem.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation