[TYPO3] Content condition

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 16:36:42 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan

Actually TSref is very well structured and an authoritative reference -
the key word being reference. It's not full of examples as its a
refernece and not an example document. thats what typoscript by example
is for.

I can understand why it seems difficult as a piece of documentation but
I suspect that as you learn typoscript more you'll realise that TSref is
very very well structured and extremely handy. You unfortunately just
need to persevere with it, like we all have, until all of a sudden it
will click as to how to use and reference things in it.

Tyler