[TYPO3] Limit results from HMENU type Keywords to section or specific page id's.

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed Aug 20 12:58:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

A similar question has been asked a few years ago, but the answer came
from the person asking the question himself and was only relevant for
his site.

How do I get a keywords menu (Hmenu special.keywords) to produce only
results from a specific section of the website. Something like
pidinrootline. If I have to enter a list of uid for the pages in which
to search that's ok too, the list wouldn't be that big.

Too explain the situation.
I have a Subject section with a page for each subject of the site, this
subject is also set as a keyword. On these pages are keywords menu which
find pages containing the same keyword from another section of the
website. This works fine. However I want a add an automatic link back
from the pages in this second section to the relevant pages in the
subject section.

Example:
Subject section:
Page Nature
Page Energy

Other section
Page 1 (keyword Nature)
Page 2 (keyword Energy)
Page 3 (keywords Nature,Energy)

--

- Page Nature has a menu to Page 1 and Page 3 (works ok)
- Page Energy has a menu to Page 2 and Page 3 (also ok)

- Page 1 should just have a link to Page Nature (not working ok, there's
link to Page 3 as well).
- Page 2 should have a link to Page Energy (also not ok, Page 3 again)
- Page 3 should have links to the Pages Energy and Nature (not ok, Page
1 and 2 are linked too)

Note that both section have separate menu templates. So I'm able to
control them independently. Setting entrylevel probavly won't work as
the subject pages have are closer to the root as all the relevant pages
in the other section.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Walrick