[TYPO3] Format header date

stefan at aichholzer.name stefan at aichholzer.name
Wed Aug 20 11:06:06 CEST 2008

I have inserted a few records, basically header and date. To retrieve the
data I do this:

  subparts.containers = CONTENT
  subparts.containers {
  table = tt_content
  select {
    pidInList = this
    orderBy = sorting
    where = colPos=0
  }

  renderObj = TEXT
  renderObj {
    field = header
    wrap = |<br>
    typolink.parameter.field = pid
    typolink.parameter.dataWrap = |
    typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
    typolink.additionalParams = &faq={field:uid}
    typolink.no_cache = 1
    if.isTrue.field=header
    }
  }

This only retrieves the header and makes a link, this works fine, what I
want to know is if there's a way to get the date here as well and place it
above the link I just created.

On the other hand, I also need to be able to format the date when
displaying the record in the regular way. This has nothing to do with the
previous example, it's basically another issue.

Thank you girls & boys.

Stefan