[TYPO3] sr_email_subscribe / sr_feuser_register and locallang labels

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:42:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to understand why sr_email_subscribe takes certain labels
from the locallang file for sr_feuser_register. For example, the label
"v_your_account_was_created".

I've added this label to the locallang file for the sr_email_subscribe
extension, but it still takes it from the locallang file for the
sr_feuser_register extension!

Is this by design? I'm using both extensions, one for users to subscribe
to a newsletter, and the other for users to create accounts to login
with. I want to be able to have different phrases for each extension.

Am I missing something obvious?

I tried adding it via TS to the _LOCAL_LANG.<lang> array, but it appears
it's not possible to add %1, %2, %3 (etc...) variables in this manner.

Any ideas?

//Plankmeister