[TYPO3] irfaq and indexed_search

Lars Haendler typo3 at larshaendler.com
Tue Aug 19 15:04:07 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Lars Haendler wrote:
>> today I found out that irfaq is not indexed with indexed_search.
>>
>> What I don't get is why it is not indexed. It is configured correctly
>> in  ext_localconf.php and class.tx_irfaq_pi1.php. So it should work.
>> But on the other side it also comes with an own search form.
>>
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction? Has anyone any similar
>> experiences with irfaq?
>
> It should be indexed ok as page but you should index it as records
> (similar to tt_news), not as page. See indexed search ans crawler manual
> for details.
>
> irfaq's own search searches records directly.

I got the crawler up and running but noticed that the crawler can only
"crawl" if the records are displayed on a separate detail page. Meaning
you can reach the records with "&tx_irfaq_pi1[showUid]=1 ... ".

I'm happy with that but out of curiosity: What if (as in irfaq per
standard) the records are shown within the same page with an anchor like
that

--
headline 1 with anchor 1
headline 2 with anchor 2