[TYPO3] FE registration - managing inactive accounts

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:07:17 CEST 2008

on Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:28:55 +0300, Katja Lampela wrote:

> Hi Bernd,
> Could you mean loginusertrack? It still exist and it has now also Dmitry
> as an author and it's been updated recently :) - Katja

hm, I saw it and thought it is another extension, but looking closer it
seems the same.
irritating for me was the mention of another table in the description. I
just remember that all data was stored in the fe_user-record.

but it's a long time ago I used it (in times of TYPO3 v3.5!) and the
extension seems to have grown up ;-)

bernd