[TYPO3] Social Portal Project planning: TYPO3 vs Drupal

Thomas Meixner tmeixner at avecstyle.ca
Tue Aug 19 10:22:11 CEST 2008

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for pointing out the community extensions. That seems like a real
useful extension. Seminars I'm not too sure yet since no calendar is
build in. But it does 90% and extras from what I imagined.
 From reading the manuals I don't see a way to have public and private
profiles for users yet.

I'm still 50/50 divided which route to take...

I found another page which implements a private profile in drupal:

http://www.iwanttospeak.net

Anyone some reference pages in TYPO3?