[TYPO3] FlexForm

Marco Weber marco.weber at uni-trier.de
Tue Aug 19 09:47:22 CEST 2008

Hi at all,

I'm planning to program a backend module.
In the module it should be possible to define Flexform XML form-fields
to extend the backend module's existing form fields.
i.E.

<T3DataStructure>
    <langDisable>1</langDisable>
    <!--  <langChildren>1</langChildren>!-->
    <sheets>
        <pluginCONFIG>
            <ROOT>
                <TCEforms>

<sheetTitle>LLL:EXT:myext1/pi1/locallang.xml:pluginCONFIG</sheetTitle>
                </TCEforms>
                <type>array</type>
                <el>
                    <category>
                        <TCEforms>

<label>LLL:EXT:myext1/pi1/locallang.xml:categoryid</label>
                            <config>
                                <type>input</type>
                                <size>30</size>
                            </config>
                        </TCEforms>
                     </category>
                </el>
            </ROOT>
        </pluginCONFIG>
    </sheets>
</T3DataStructure>

The Backend Module should then parse the Flexform XML and output the
(additional) forms.
I guess there is already a method in typo3 that does transform a
flexform xml file into HTML source.

Does anyone know it's name?  Or know how to do it?

This would help me a lot. :)

Thanks in advance for your reply.

See you
     Marco Weber