[TYPO3] Re: further thought

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Mon Aug 18 17:17:32 CEST 2008

Actually, on second thoughts, the account would become disabled upon the
  STOP date, and a still active user would not be able to re-register
without the account to be deleted, or would have to ask the webmaster to
re-enable it.

Ideally, it would be possible to configure accounts that are registered
by FE users to auto-delete after a set time or, even better, after a set
time without activity.

Denis