[TYPO3] Global HMENU configuration?

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Mon Aug 18 16:09:01 CEST 2008

 Hy Xavier;
>> Is there some way to affect the HMENU globally through TS? I need to
>> excludeUidList some entries of the page-tree for all generators, based
>> on a dynamic property.
>>

> What about something like that:
>
> myGlobalHMENU = HMENU
> myGlobalHMENU.excludeUidList = 1,2,3,4

 Thanks for the answer, but maybe I didn't explained it well enough;

 I need to affect all HMENUs that are whereever in the Typo3-system to
exclude specific Uids which are calculated dynamically by analyzing a
dynamic state.
 I restrict myself to HMENUs in the moment, even though a function to
affect _any_ component of Typo3 this way would be even more convenient
(which means I need the ability to hide pages based on a dynamic state,
not a static state like the 'hide'-field or fe_user logged in). To get
the crown I would like to have the same ability for tt_content too.

 I digged the code and didn't find anything, which doesn't mean it
doesn't exist.

 Thanks
   Niels